Impact on Student Learning
Physical Education teacher candidates utilize assessments and reflection to foster student learning and inform instructional decisions.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Matthew John McConnell
- Associates of Humanities and Social science - Cayuga Community College, 2010
- Currently Working on Bachelor of Physical Education at SUNY Cortland
- 10 hours working in after school program Saint Marry’s school Cortland, New York, 13045
- 30 hours self defense open mat supervision/instruction Fusion Mixed Martial Arts Newark, New York, 14513
- Summer camp counselor - Racket Lake 2010
- SUNY Cortland Hoops for heart - 2010
- One year modified cross country
- One Year modified track and field
- Two Years pop Warner football
- Three years CYO basketball
- One year pewee wrestling, one year varsity wrestling
- Three Years judo
- One year boxing
- two year self defense.
- Windows 98, me, XP, vista, seven
- Word processor
- power point
- several email formats.